Tegan will you curl your damn fringe cos with your damn straight hair you look way more like Sara & it’s harder to tell you apart now okay
all i want to do is go out for a nice long bike ride in this lush weather all week but i have to go to college even though ive technically finished uggggghhhh
i want to see what tegan looks like after she’s gotten out of the shower. nothing sexual or anything. i just wonder if her hair goes curly if she leaves it for a while and if she sits in a towel for ages before being bothered to get changed and if she listens to music while she’s changing and sings along.
i just want to know.
- 1: Favorite era?
- 2: Favorite song from every album?
- 3: Favorite song from every album by Sara Quin?
- 4: Favorite song from every album by Tegan Quin?
- 5: Favorite lyrics from your 5 favorite songs?
- 6: Favorite album?
- 7: Favorite show, if so link please?
- 8: Favorite musician excluding Tegan and Sara and why?
- 9: Song on repeat from Under Feet Like Ours?
- 10: Song on repeat off This Business of Heart?
- 11: Song on repeat off If It Was You?
- 12: Song on repeat off So Jealous?
- 13: Song on repeat off The Con?
- 14: Song on repeat off Sainthood?
- 15: Song on repeat off Heartthrob?
- 16: First song you've heard from them?
- 17: What got you into them?
tegan quin: 1/3 passion, 2/3 pride
sara quin: 1/3 kitten, 2/3 cupcake
today is my final hand in day hahahAHAHAHA- *wheezes, coughs, dies*
i’m a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a tattoo, get one. if you rather stay home that night, it’s okay to miss that party. don’t forget that you’re living for yourself. you don’t owe anyone an explanation for your choices or preferences.
i showed my dad my ID photo and he burst out laughing :(
- Tegan: In a picture of herself, [Sara] said she looked like a dinosaur who needed braces.
- Sara: Laugh at my insecurities. I didn’t want to bring it up, but Tegan has ptosis in her left eye and she looks like she has lyme disease.
- Tegan: I don’t know, that’s tragic. That’s my eyes’ tragic, which is kind of hot, but you being a dinosaur that needs braces is just really weird.
- Sara: Actually I’ve come to terms with my quirky teeth. I asked my mom specifically today. We went for coffee and I said ‘Why didn’t you get me braces?’ …and she said nothing. What did you say actually, mom? I forgot what you said.
- Mom: I said we were too poor.
- Sara: We were too poor. Not true. Not too poor to have 7-Eleven every weekend. We could’ve cut down on Tegan’s slurpees and we could’ve gotten Sara braces. ... I’m kidding.
- Tegan: Yeah but it's not fair we're twins you can't give one something you can't give the other and I was born with perfect teeth.
- Sara: But Tegan was sitting on my head in the womb...
- Tegan: You know what?! You were sitting on me, I’ve got a fucked up ear! My ear is all twisted. Play the song dinosaur.
sometimes i see pictures of lindsey out in the audience taking pictures of/ adoring tegan and just cry a little
when i drive, i am going to blast one direction and britney spears and spice girls and jojo but im also gonna blast the who and tegan & sara and paramore and two door cinema club
you cant stop me
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people, like getting better at a video game or putting together a nice outfit for the next morning or finishing a book. You deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.
if you want my legs to be shaved every day then you can do it for me and ill see how long it takes for you to not care anymore
Sara’s fucking voice >
That is all.